There is nothing like Colorado Living! A resident of Arvada, a northwest suburb of Denver, for over 30 years, I feel fortunate to have grown up around such beauty. I've enjoyed all four seasons within the magnificence of the Colorado Rockies and the serenity of the eastern plains. As I grew older I learned how lucky I was to live so near to incredible vacation destinations that many travel far to reach.
- B.S. Degree in Business Management from Metropolitan State College of Denver
- GRI Designation (Graduate Realtor Institute): a Realtor who has obtained a GRI indicates to buyers, sellers and other real estate industry professionals that they have made the commitment to provide a high level of professional service to clients by securing a strong educational foundation.
- Ongoing Continuing Education: I constantly keep myself updated by attending various real estate related classes. Topics are quite diverse and include, but are not limited to: foreclosures, short sales, lending, real estate contracts, closings, investing in real estate, market conditions, etc.
- Human Resources Representative for a Chicago banking institution.
- Career Guidance and Job Search Services Rep. for the Auraria Higher Education Center in Denver (University of Colorado at Denver, Metropolitan State College of Denver, Community College of Denver)
- Retail Sales for a Hallmark Cards gift store in Arvada, CO.
These experiences were invaluable stepping stones which lead me to my current position - a Realtor in the State of Colorado. There is not a more perfect position for me. Realtors are helping positions. We help others obtain goals of real estate ownership, whether as a buyer or seller of their own home, or as an investor buying or selling investment properties. These goals are actually "dreams" for most of us. Imagine how it feels for me to help others reach their dreams! There is no other job in my experience that has been more fulfilling on both a professional and personal level! I am a Realtor for life!